This charming dutch colonial home was termed a “Michelin” home, because back in the day, Milltown New Jersey was the primary location for the company. Michelin was the predominant source of work in the town and were responsible for building several of these types of homes for their employees. Outdated and in need of repair, Halo completely overhauled this early 1900’s home while still maintaining the integrity of its character and charm. Additionally the function was improved by improving space between the dining room and kitchen, making the floor plan feel more open concept. A half bath was also added to the main floor.
- 3 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Approximately 1,200 sq feet of living space
- Updated mechanicals including new water heater, furnace, and electrical panel.
- New central A/C and duct work
- Brand new 30-year GTF Timberline Roof
- Brand new vinyl cedar shake style and Dunlap style siding.
- New Interior and Exterior Doors
- Updated and permitted electrical done in kitchen and bathrooms
- Updated and permitted plumbing.
- Brand new 12 ft Trex deck in backyard
- New paved, Asphalt driveway
- Corner property
- Custom Trimwork and Millwork throughout
- New white shaker kitchen including granite countertops, and stainless-steel LG appliances
- New Carpet throughout upstairs
- New wood flooring throughout main level
Click Here For Full Picture Album