Once a standard 2 bed/2.5 bath town home unit in a desirable community, this home received a total reconfiguration. This was one of our most dramatic transformations that we’ve ever done. The townhouse was gutted to the studs and was reinvented into a 3 bed/2.5 bath home equipped with a chef’s kitchen, an expanded master bathroom, all new baths, and finished basement. Once complete, this house which we termed the “cat-house” quickly became a “DREAM” house.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Over 2000 sq ft of living space
- 1 car attached garage
- Huge Master suite with walk-in closet
- Large finished basement
- New contemporary style bathrooms
- New Kitchen consisting of Armstrong cabinetry, granite counter tops, and LG stainless steel appliances, under-cabinet lighting, glass subway tile back splash, and hood vent exhaust.
- Over 30 recessed lights installed throughout.
- Updated and permitted electrical and plumbing
- New Sheetrock throughout entire house
- Custom stair rail system with beautifully finished stairway
- Solid Bruce hardwood flooring throughout
- New Carpeting in basement
- Ample closet and storage space
- Huge pantry in kitchen
Click Here For Full Picture Album